Experience all the benefits of a full membership for a reduced price!
The Skating Club of Boston’s Introductory membership is a discount trial membership category available to anyone interested in joining the Club. Introductory members are exempt from assessments and have no additional financial obligations for in-facility dining or Ice Chips tickets!
However, members of this category are eligible to participate in the Club’s annual ice show, Ice Chips, if they purchase at least two (2) tickets to the show. This class of membership may be held for no longer than a 12-month period, and membership will therefore automatically be terminated on the one year anniversary of the member’s date of entrance to the Club, unless the member has converted to another class of membership prior to that date.
Introductory Membership Benefits
- $150/year for the whole family with no monthly assessments!
- Access to the Club’s all-new, best-in-class facility with locker room privileges
- Ability to contract ice time at a lower cost
- Access to Club Ice and member-only sessions
- Access to The Micheli Center for Sports Injury Prevention ($20/month)
- Free U.S. Figure Skating Membership for family’s primary skater (skater must represent the Club)
- Eligible to participate in the Club’s annual ice show, Ice Chips (subject to the purchase of at least two (2) show tickets)
- Eligible to participate in the following Club events: Halloween Party, Holiday Pageant, and the Club Competition
New Facility Features
- Three-rink training facility located just 5 miles outside of Boston
- 2,500 seat performance center with Olympic-size surface
- Custom Bose arena sounds systems in all three rinks
- High-performance, training program with group classes
- Dedicated training ice for singles, pairs and dance
- 4,800 sq. ft. off-ice strength center
- High-altitude training room
- On-site radiology room
- 1,600 sq. ft. dance studio with sprung floor
- Homeschool and Academic Center with on-site support
- On-site physical therapy, sports nutrition and sports psychology
- Executive chef creating athlete-friendly meal on-site and to-go
- 2016 World Championships Fund to support competitive training
- New England’s most decorated and comprehensive coaching staff.