Accelerate your skating skills this summer!
Registration is now closed. Please contact 617-787-5283 for information on remaining spots.
Location: Beverly Campus, 300 Hale Street, Beverly, MA on the Endicott College Campus
Dates: July 25-28, 2016, 9:00am-3:00pm
Cost: $120 per day, or register for all four days and save $30 off the total cost!
On and off-ice instruction covers everything from learning a proper warm up, improving basic skating skills and edge quality with a special focus on Moves in the Field, to strengthening performance skills and overall spin and jump techniques. Off-ice instruction could include jazz, ballet, yoga, strength and agility, or jump technique.
- Over 2 hours of on-ice instruction and 2 hours of off-ice activities each day!
- Open to all levels of skaters
- Register for one, two, three, or all four days
- Over 2 hours of on-ice and 2 hours of off-ice activities and instruction each day
- Enrolling skaters ages 6+, Basic 1 – Free Skate 6
- Registration deadline July 20, 2016
- 8:45am Check-in
- 9:00am On-Ice U.S. Figure Skating Learn-to-Skate badge development
- 10:30am Off-ice instruction to include strength & conditioning drills, stretch class, balancing class, proper jump roping skills, music appreciation, and much more!
- 11:45am Lunch time (meals and snacks are not provided)
- 12:30pm On-ice stroking development, artistry class, free skate with rotating private mini lessons
- 2:15pm Arts & Crafts
- 3:00pm Check out
Looking for More Information?
Email email@example.com or call the Skating Academy office at 617-787-5283.
Limited Enrollment Policy
In order to ensure both effective skater/instructor ratios and a quality learning environment, the number of skaters accepted into the program will be limited. Early enrollment is strongly encouraged.